We’re here to help:
Easy ways to get the answers you need.
1. All parts of the drilling rig are installed together on the turning platform with crawler chassis, it moves conveniently and has good maneuverability.
2. Rig with powerhead has long feed stroke so that it can shorten the time of installing or unloading drill rods and improve the drilling efficiency.
3. Rig with full hydraulic transmission and control operates easily and flexibly .it can show smooth operation and reliable work.
4. Rig with dual-channel powerhead has strong torque as well as pulling force, it has strong ability to deal with accidents
5. Machine installed a hydraulic clamping & breakout system to automatic wrench the drill pipe and tools, both assistant time and lobar intensity are reduced during the drill work
6. Drill head with dual motor drive has a variable speed and wide speed range, it is suitable for the application of pneumatic DTH hammer drilling and alloy drilling.
|Borehole depth (m)||360|
|Borehole diameter (mm)||150-250|
|Drill head rotary speed (RPM)||48-190|
|Output torque of drive power head (NM)||8500|
|Drill head feeding stroke(mm)||3500|
|Drill head max lifting force (KN)||150|
|Drill head max feeding force (KN)||100|
|Hoist max lifting capacity (KN)||20|
|Engine power (KW)||Cummins 125|
|Drill machine Weight(Kg)||9800|