We’re here to help:
Easy ways to get the answers you need.
1. Adopting short mast design concept, the whole rig is light in weight and comfortable in operation; adopting wired remote control method; main components are adopted well-known brands home and abroad.
2. Adopting a well-known brand, the Cummins diesel engine has the features of lower emission and lower noise; combining international leading level control technique, the rig is not only more suitable to be performed in an urban area but has the power consumption reduced to the lowest level under the non-loading working condition of the rig.
3. The rotation of the drill head is driven with one hydraulic motor, in a large torque, set with 2 gear step-less speed adjustment.
4. Drill head feeding adopted dual motors and reducer driving and adopting rack and pinion transmission model, the rig is in high stability and efficiency.
5. Mud pump is driven hydraulically and in mechanical transmission, the pump can be adjusted flexibly for its pressure and displacement.
6. Adopting steel crawlers with rubber track boots, the rig can not only sustain heavy loading but travel on all kinds of roads.
7. Provided with completed set drilling tools, including 83x3000mm drill rod, and the tools can be provided based on special customization.
|Engine power||Cummins 6CTA8.3-C260 194KW（2200r/min）|
|Feed force/return force||480KN|
|Rack and pinion|
|I files：13m/min Ⅱfiles：26m/min Ⅲfiles:50m/min|
|Pilot hole diameter||Φ240|
|Hydraulic system pressure||31.5MPa|
|Maximum flow of mud pump||400（Plunger）/450（piston） L/min|
|Maximum pressure of mud pump||8MPa|
|Drill rod specifications||Φ83×3000mm|