We’re here to help:
Easy ways to get the answers you need.
1. HFUP45 Crawler DTH drill rig is a HANFA self-developed new mid to deep hole professional and high efficient underground drill rig, primarily used in underground mining, rescue & relief work, hydro construction & railway bolting, etc.
2. HFUP45 with working ability&feature of the imported drill rig, combined with domestic mid to deep hole drilling process & market needs. With low one-time purchase cost, low operation & maintenance cost, and many choices of consumables. Easy to operate.
3. Imported key hydraulic&electrical components for product reliability under a severe work environment. Market-approved control system for reliable&stable performance.
4. With diesel&electric dual power packs, diesel engine for tramming, with fast/slow tramming speeds. Electric motor for drilling, energy-saving & low noise.
5. Water mist dust collector for improving the work environment. Water flow adjustable according to actual work conditions with water shortage warning.
IP67 grade control box, light weighted&flexible. Portable control box for drilling&pipe loading/unloading control in falling rock danger area. When not used, the control box&cable stored inside the rig.
|Perforation range||45-89 mm|
|Drill pipe specification||T38-H35 R32/3,700 mm|
|Wiertarka skalna model||HF104M|
|Diesel engine power||73.6 [email protected],400 rpm|
|Main motor power||55 kW|
|Pump pressure and displacement||12bar 2 m³/h|
|Air compressor pressure and displacement||8bar 0.5 m³/min|
|Total length of the propeller||5,500 mm|
|Walking speed||11.5/5.6 km/h|
|Driving turning radius||Inner R2,600 outer R4.600mm|
|Work end face size (width × height)||5,612×4,340 mm|
|Maximum working area||15 m²|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||12160*1450*1400/2035mm|